Since 2005, TWV Capital has invested millions of dollars in women-owned and women-led companies looking to grow and build value. TWV Capital creates a true partnership with the companies we invest in, providing capital so the business owner can seize opportunities while maintaining majority ownership and control over her business.
Texas Women Ventures’ investment criteria include the following:
- Women-owned or women-led business
- Located in Texas or the Southwest
- Growing, with revenues between $10 million and $100 million
- A profitable business with positive cash flow
- Solid management and financial controls in place
- Searching for an experienced team of trusted advisors
- Seeking at least $1 million in growth capital
To learn more about Texas Women Ventures’ investment criteria, please click here.